* Can you believe it’s been a year since I started this blog, and what a life-changing year that was for me.
* As mentioned above, I first sketched this comic way back in March, on a really bad mental health day – a kind of day that I would be going through on an uncomfortably regular basis at the time. However due to the rise of this blog’s popularity, and growth of my fanbase, I can honestly say that I have had the best year of my life. I never received any hate mail. I never got into any arguments. All that you, my followers, have ever given me, was the kind of mass support I’ve NEVER known online until now.
* This comic was, obviously, made with Papyrus in mind, and how he helped me face my issues, but today, fully finished, it’s for all of you as well. For your support, for giving me something I can look forward to every day I check the internet, for all the encouraging words, for caring for my health, for all the beautiful fan art, for the lovely people that I met.
* Undertale, Papyrus, and this blog have changed my life in ways I never thought possible, and for this I want to sincerely thank you.
* So here’s hoping to another year of silly comics and good vibes!
* Nyehfully yours,